• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

juicy vegas no deposit codes

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so there is a bit of frustration going on in this thread lately.

We have members who are contributing by posting codes.
We have members who are thanking the contributors.
We have members who only ask for new codes.
We have members who want codes messaged to them.

Those posting codes are getting frustrated.

It's not that I haven't noticed. So if the posts continue in the way they have been lately, I will lock this thread.

Patti

Ok, so there is a bit of frustration going on in this thread lately.

We have members who are contributing by posting codes.
We have members who are thanking the contributors.
We have members who only ask for new codes.
We have members who want codes messaged to them.

Those posting codes are getting frustrated.

It's not that I haven't noticed. So if the posts continue in the way they have been lately, I will lock this thread.
I hear what you are saying. However, some members are saying they have a list, but they laugh and post mean comments if we ask for the list. I think many of us don't understand.

Mben

Staff member
I hear what you are saying. However, some members are saying they have a list, but they laugh and post mean comments if we ask for the list. I think many of us don't understand.
If mean comments were posted anywhere in these 10 pages in this thread, I must have missed them, except for the ones lately. (I do read every post on this forum.) I might have shut the thread down then. I don't want mean comments, nobody wants mean comments.

On the other hand, people want others to contribute and not be the only ones to contribute.

So going forward, let's share codes if you have them, not just keep asking for new ones, not assume anyone will send anyone codes, etc.

And @Patti none of this is directed at you specifically. I appreciate the codes you sent me the other day that I finally posted today. (I do minimal work on the weekends or after hours. lol)

Reactions: humphbob72

Patti

If mean comments were posted anywhere in these 10 pages in this thread, I must have missed them, except for the ones lately. (I do read every post on this forum.) I might have shut the thread down then. I don't want mean comments, nobody wants mean comments.

On the other hand, people want others to contribute and not be the only ones to contribute.

So going forward, let's share codes if you have them, not just keep asking for new ones, not assume anyone will send anyone codes, etc.

And @Patti none of this is at toward you. I appreciate the codes you sent me the other day that I finally posted today. (I do minimal work on the weekends or after hours. lol)
I appreciate you so much. I do agree that it's only fair that we all be respectful of each other. We are here to have fun. Thanks for all you do and I'm sure it's not easy to be the gatekeeper. Just not fun if someone laughs at us and posts hateful emojis if we ask for the list when they are saying they have one. I'm new and did not realize there was a protocol for that, now I know and will not embarrass myself by asking for the list. I'm here to enjoy and escape from the daily garbage. :) Thanks for being understanding. I hope you have a nice day!

• Love
Reactions: humphbob72 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
did not realize there was a protocol for that
There isn't a protocol really. This thread just has so many different members posting and they may be copying each other "asks".

I appreciate you so much. Thanks for all you do and I'm sure it's not easy to be the gatekeeper.
And I appreciate you. I'm happy to say that during all the years I have been doing this here, I have not had to do a whole lot of gatekeeping at all. :thumb:

Thanks for being understanding.
Always!

I hope you have a nice day!
You as well! :)

humphbob72

I appreciate you so much. I do agree that it's only fair that we all be respectful of each other. We are here to have fun. Thanks for all you do and I'm sure it's not easy to be the gatekeeper. Just not fun if someone laughs at us and posts hateful emojis if we ask for the list when they are saying they have one. I'm new and did not realize there was a protocol for that, now I know and will not embarrass myself by asking for the list. I'm here to enjoy and escape from the daily garbage. :) Thanks for being understanding. I hope you have a nice day!
Totally agree with all that's been said I'm sure if we all had access to these amazing bonus codes we would all share I'm truly grateful for the codes that they allow me to use and any I receive I've put on here as and when ...Great job Mben don't no how you do this xxx

• Love
Reactions: Mben

sluckylucky

Alot of the. JUICY codes don't work for me
Many codes have already expired.

What I noticed is that after entering the code, you get 3 different reactions -

1, the code has already been used
Screenshot_2024-01-23-23-01-29-032_com.android.chrome.jpg

2, the bonus code has expired,
Screenshot_2024-01-23-23-05-14-094_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

3, cannot be used at the moment, please contact support - this means that the code is incorrect or already deleted from the system after expiration
Screenshot_2024-01-23-23-01-39-268_com.android.chrome.jpg

I didn't come across any other option.

Reactions: Mben

Evatje55

Many codes have already expired.

What I noticed is that after entering the code, you get 3 different reactions -

1, the code has already been used
View attachment 30382

2, the bonus code has expired,
View attachment 30383

3, cannot be used at the moment, please contact support - this means that the code is incorrect or already deleted from the system after expiration
View attachment 30385

I didn't come across any other option.
The code is JUICYFREE

Reactions: humphbob72 and Mben