• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

10% weekly cash back ! vegas regal

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thank you catadams. I received mine today and would have forgotten about it if you hadn't posted! "
"
Mine is actually a 15% cashback bonus. Guess I'm moving up in the world or on my way to the poorhouse with all my depositing there!
rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
gl to all who find it vr is good about alot of things including huge deposit bonuses and free chips to all .I have found that no matter how much i deposit some things like the  cashback and the qt is not avalable 2 me there.I had to actually open my qt through ruby royal a place that i hadnt deposited at ,at the time gave me an invite. Also superior has been good at giving me cashbacks .

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
how much do i have to dump into vr before i get this?"
i mean its almost the only place i play

catadams

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
CAT DANCER IF YOU DEPOSIT THERE THEN I WOULD GO TO LIVE CHAT AND ASK THEM WHY YOU DONT GET THE CASH BACK BONUSES!

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
cat dancer you could try live support for me i emailed support and they responded when i qualify for the 10% they will let me know and like you i have deposited every month like clock work since playing there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
9ighty3hree