• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2014 NDF FF - Week 4 Finals - Week 5 Matchups - Current Standings

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 4 Finals Week 5 Matchups Current Standings  

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Let me get this straight - I had the 3rd highest score last week and I lost?....

Mben

Staff member
PSP wrote: Let me get this straight - I had the 3rd highest score last week and I lost?....
You should have played ME this last game instead of the game before. :cheer:

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I was really happy to take down an undefeated team as well as Belgamo's team this year, my season is almost complete now,lol

Mben

Staff member
Oh yeah, that's right, petey. You predicted you were gonna take NWO down! I guess his new world is in disorder now! LMAO!"
This weekend i am bringing the pain and NWO gets their first loss.........GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Congrats! :cheer:

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This hopefully is my week to give Esters Eagles their first loss! Crossing fingers. Plus, I need more wins!

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Grats to Queen for taking out the other undefeated team ! Another impressive victory from the SoCal Rams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mben

Staff member
peteyweestro wrote: Grats to Queen for taking out the other undefeated team ! Another impressive victory from the SoCal Rams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I second that ... congrats to the both of you, petey and queenmap!!! :woohoo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch