• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2019 NDF FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Do we have 2 more members who want to play with us? :catch:

Ladies, newbies ... anyone and everyone is welcome to go head to head with us on the field! :collide:

Reactions: dji420

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
What? Are you AFRAID of a little public humiliation? I have spent DECADES being humiliated daily!

(Even if you're female) Grow a pair and join the party! :thumb:

Reactions: Mben and dji420

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
For the record, it's actually a lot of fun - and a great place to vent your "smack" without fear of repercussions! ABSOLUTELY nothing to lose but a little free time - and we all have plenty of THAT! :brian:

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Come on now everyone don't scare of all the little fellas and lil ladies that don't wanna get they azzes handed to them I know its scary guys but its okay don't be afraid we'll take it easy on the noobs I promise scouts honor and shit!

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What? Are you AFRAID of a little public humiliation? I have spent DECADES being humiliated daily!

(Even if you're female) Grow a pair and join the party! :thumb:

If you arent a female then slowly and very nicely request that your girlfriend or misses or wife or whomever pretty please allow you to borrow them for a short season of football... If she is being friendly and you do some extra chores she might get the balls out of the jar shes housing them in and let you use them for a few months again... You do remember your balls right guys??? If not try really hard and tell the ol lady youll split the pot with her if you win when all else fails Bribes seem to work when all else fails with my wife give it a try it'll be fun!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lusiana88