• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Absolute Slots is absolutely the BEST !

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
<a href="http://absoluteslots.com/get/a/287388" >Absolute Slots</a> I won $50 in their slot tournament for December! There is no registration for the tournament. All you need to do is deposit and play. Dear Michele,Congratulations! You came in 9th place in the $2500 December Slots Tournament and have won $50!Your $50 Free Chip is now available in the Cashier - good luck!Thank you for taking part in the Tournament, it was one of our hottest Tourney's ever, and we hope to see you on the Leaderboards again soon!Bests,CarolinePromotions MgrAbsolute Slots <tt><tt></tt></tt></pre>  Here's the schedule for January! <table border="1" cellpadding="1"><caption> SLOT TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE </caption> $1000 Monthly Tourney Jan 1 - 31, 2009 Playing now! $500 Weekly Tourney #1 Jan 5 - 11 Starts Mon 5th Jan $500 Weekly Tourney #2 Jan 12 - 18 Starts Mon 12th Jan $500 Weekly Tourney #3 Jan 19 - 25 Starts Mon 19th Jan $500 Weekly Tourney #4 Jan 26 - Feb 1 Starts Mon 26th Jan     * $1000 Monthly Tourney: deposit $50 to enter    * $500 Weekly Tourney: deposit $25 to enter    * Every $100 wagered on Slots = 1 point    * Each $50 deposit = 1 point    * + extra points if we like your style!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraziegurl79

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I agree, Mben. I have won one of their tournies before and they have the loosest slots than most of the Rivals I ever played. Next to Sloto Cash...I think Absolute Slots is AWESOME!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisalou54