• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Absolute slots post/saving money at home

scottmac82

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
hi e1,here are some tips to save u money at home rather than throw out food..Pumpkin..to preserve the life of a pumpkin,when u cut it or unwrap it from the cellophane,after deseeding it,cover the orange flesh with white or black pepper and then wrap in papaer hand towel,this will preserve the life for up to 4 times longer...lettuce,once u open ur lettuce ,wash it and cut the bottom off,cover it with a paper towel.this also will preserve the life for ages.baking a roast lamb/pork/topside/.put 2 cups of water in the bottom of the baking pot,put the meat on a cake rack,put the lid on and cook at 180 deg cels.the meat will fall of the bone...YUM YUM YUM.SCOTTMAC82 YOU WIN A $10 CHIP AT ABSOLUTE SLOTS -- Edited by belgamo at 07:07, 2009-02-08

Last edited by a moderator:

scottmac82

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WOW,thanx belgamo and the rest of the moderators,my account is scottmac82.i honestly ca't believe it.i am dumbfounded.tyvvm scottymac

scottmac82

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
can someone PLEASE answer my inquiry,i am not a mind reader,if i were i would be a horse gambler,pmsl.scottymac

scottmac82

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well aint that a kick in the nuts,i was one of the 1st to win one , put my acc # here and got kicked in the guts.cei la vie..scottymac

scottmac82

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
typical isnt it, 1st 1 to win something, entered my account details here as asked to do and wallah, NOTHING, JUST A HALF ASSED EXCUSE, NOT EVEN AN APOLOGY.

scottmac82

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
scottmac82 wrote: typical isnt it, 1st 1 to win something, entered my account details here as asked to do and wallah, NOTHING, JUST A HALF ASSED EXCUSE, heres an idea, how about puttin ur hand in ya poket pmsl hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, only joken, .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reddy7