• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Are you kidding me?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Remember the American Dream after WWII? Buy an affordable tract house in the suburbs and raise your family on your middle class wages....

I just received this ad for a new tract of homes about a mile away that are being built on the former El Toro Marine Air Station (For those of you who remember that base from the movie "Independence Day", they have cleaned up most of the damage inflicted by the Aliens :laughhard:)

Check this out - remember, these are tract houses!
cadence park.jpg

You read that correctly - these houses cost at least $1.8 million dollars! Your payment with taxes and insurance would only be around $11,000 per month!

... and look how close the house on the right is!

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

It is California, doesn't surprise me much. Real estate out there, regardless of what and where, are pretty pricey.

Regardless, I would consider it of course, but the neighbor is much to close. I'll have to pass. lol

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
... being built on the former El Toro Marine Air Station (For those of you who remember that base from the movie "Independence Day", they have cleaned up most of the damage inflicted by the Aliens :laughhard:)
I'm guessing the cleanup wasn't cheap ... yikes! lol

Reactions: PMM