• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

BINGOMANIA - BEWARE

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Deposited, met the wd requirements, sent in my documentation, didn't receive anything back saying my docs were approved. Contacted Live Chat, they stated my docs were approved. Then my wd was put back in my account. Their website was having technical difficulties, so couldn't get in for a few weeks. Got in "partially" and request my wd again. A few days later, back into my account again. Contacted Live Chat, they stated I could not withdraw since I had not deposited within the last 30 days! For one thing, it took me about 2 weeks to play..Really! I was told 2x that Live Chat would turn over to the Manager, and never did hear anything back. Very frustrating experience and they certainly won't get my money ever again. And I still can't get in to play any of the new games, just some bingo and their other slots. So, would NOT recommend to play here!

Reactions: jocher and Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
So they didn't even take into consideration that it was their technical issue that caused you not to be able to get your withdrawal done within the 30 day deposit time frame? They acknowledged their tech issues somewhere like facebook, right?

Reactions: Sookie

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Yup, on Facebook! And, that 30 days is quite odd to me! So, now they put time restrictions on me!! Sometimes, I play for 2-4 weeks on a deposit! Rarely, but it can happen:(

Reactions: Sookie

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, most bingo places I see say you have to make at least one dep every 30 days which I think sucks too! The time I cashed out I had not played in years, so don't think it's fair you did not get yours. My deps don't last long like yours, lol. They did have technical difficulties Wed, because I could not get my dep in for the 500% they have every Wed and Sat. Did not get in until late Thurs. When I withdrew the last time I had no problem except it took a while because I cashed out in middle of the week.

You have to cash out on Sundays that's when they supposedly process, but they really don't process till I think a Thurs. and then it takes about 5- 7 days after that.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Meant to say I play here all the time, too much really. And have won again, but did not cash out, like a dummy. But my experience was and is different from yours. Talked to chat the whole time about my withdrawal and really did not have any problems. Like I said I hadn't made a dep in years when I got mine. And I play the new slots all the time, thats actually what I win on mostly. But I am slowing way down, because been playing way too much there.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well it had to be around Sept. 2nd. I posted in the thread Chilly started in dep withdrawal inform. "Is it really true about bingomania?" Don't know how to post link to that thread.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
That thread is why I decided to deposit there:) I noticed on their FB postings, that other's had withdrawal's pending and couldn't get in and still can't get in, which means they are gonna be over the 30 day's:(

Reactions: Mben

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I was shocked when I could not get in all day Wed. Because I play there all the time. So maybe things are going wrong for US there. Just a thought. But they are the only place besides cyber where you don't have a playthrough. That I know of anyway.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I was shocked when I could not get in all day Wed. Because I play there all the time. So maybe things are going wrong for US there. Just a thought.

Let's hope, for the sake of players who are in the US and have money in their accounts, that is not the case.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think they just got popular with their slots and everyone is jamming their website, like with Cleo's when they kept having that problem. Hope that is it anyway. Looks like they are changing up their slots a lot. And they are fun to play. Hope that is it anyway. I do like playing there sometimes, lol.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Well, yesterday, finally was able to get the whole website up and play some games. For "fun" of course! Used up my "withdrawal"! Now to use up my bonus money on bingo! Hopefully, I won't win anything :biglol: