• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Check your Rich Reels for free spins on Mad Hatter

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
<a href="http://www.richreels.com/?btag=va856604_aff_text_15022009_59010_ATS" title="NDF">
tichreels468x60.gif
</a> Youre invited to a tea party with fantastic rewards, so claim your slice of the crazy action at<a href="http://www.richreels.com/?btag=va856604_aff_text_15022009_59010_ATS" title="NDF"> Rich Reels</a> with your bonus spins on Mad Hatters. <a href="http://www.richreels.com/?btag=va856604_aff_text_15022009_59010_ATS" title="NDF">
fs_madhatter_eng.jpg
</a> Simply login to your Rich Reels account between Tuesday 8 June 2010 (00h00 EST-USA) and Wednesday 9 June 2010 (23h59 PST-USA), and claim your spins on Mad Hatters . Rich Reels more winners more often! -- Edited by Cat Dancer on Saturday 12th of June 2010 03:29:40 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

jlatter

take this offer down, rich reels isnt going to grant it. don't post these unless everybody is offered them

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
If that was the case jlatter alot of people who get them wouldn't have checked there accounts and may get them so I say post them. just my opinion.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I agree tking. "
"
This is not a promo that the forum is sponsoring. "
"
It's just a way that people can be informed that they MAY HAVE something in their accounts also and to go check.

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
Oh and jlatter I can sence the anger trust me I am pissed this wasn't even e-mail or even the spins wern't mine."
"
It was sent to my girlfriend and what really pisses me off is with Villento I have deposited way more than her there and I get chit!

Mben

Staff member
I can pipe in my opinion about the free spins offer from Villento."
"
I have deposited there for 3 years now and not once have I received the weekly free spins offer. I contacted support about it and they basically said I'm SOL if I do not get an email. "
"
But I still appreciate the heads up to go check because you never know. They might show up someday. I'm not holding my breath anymore though. I have passed out too many times already.

Last edited by a moderator:

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I feel ur pain... I deposit at Villento all the time and I didn't even get the spins on starscape last weekend that I see alot of people that usually don't get the freespins get either I even contacted help about it was told the free spins was a promo for players that hadn't been active in a long time so I said okay great I havent deposited inmy Rich Reels acct in over a year so is that long enough... LOL,Needless to say I got the same reply you all get if you didn't get the email than you are SOL thing that really pissses me off too is that my Wife got the spin at villento and rich reels last weekend and the spins on mad hatters at both this week and she also received another 100% exclusive match offer from the promotional department and she has deposited a grand total of 60$ the whole time she has had both accts I was so mad I could threw my computer at somebody roflmao!

Mben

Staff member
And guess what? I got an email this morning from Villento telling me I have 20 free spins on Starscape. "
"
Ummm.........is that crazy or what since I was complaining about the fact for 3 years now I have never been offered them. "
"
Wow, the power of a forum! lol (I really doubt they came and read my post!)

Mben

Staff member
"
And guess what? I got an email this morning from Villento telling me I have 20 free spins on Starscape. "
"
Ummm.........is that crazy or what since I was complaining about the fact for 3 years now I have never been offered them. "
"
Wow, the power of a forum! lol (I really doubt they came and read my post!)"
"
Check your accounts for possible free spins from Villento.

Mben

Staff member
My mistake again. I found the free spins in my Rich Reels account which I think I have only deposited one time a couple of years ago. And I made $2.64 -- Edited by Mben on Friday 11th of June 2010 04:56:06 PM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixxichick