• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Christmas Music Videos 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023!

Jesus Christ

Thank you all for my birthday wishes!

jesus-point.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PMM

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My favorite Christmas video ... hands down! FaWiJo is theee cutest!

"His dad, the producer of José Feliciano, just recorded this new version with José when FaWiJo got into the studio and just sang along for fun ... and it all started from there ..."

Reactions: dji420 and PMM

Mben

Staff member
The Christmas version of "Hallelujah" :heart:

I heard about this baby boy
Who's come to earth to bring us joy
And I just want to sing this song to you
Well it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
With every breath I'm singing Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah

A couple came to Bethlehem
Expecting child, they searched the inn
To find a place for You were coming soon
There was no room for them to stay
So in a manger filled with hay
God's only Son was born, oh Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah

For those of you who'd like to follow this amazing young lady, here's her FB page. https://www.facebook.com/naomibristow29

Reactions: dji420 and PMM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
It's December 1 - my birthday - but it's dark outside, so my birthday day is officially over. It's time to crank up the Holiday Video thread! I see that a bunch of the videos from previous years are no longer available, so new ones / replacements need to be found. NDF Army..... GO!!!

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
Well let's get this Christmas started!

Here's one of my faves ...

Reactions: dji420

Mben

Staff member
IMO romance died a long time ago. No wonder why some people find this song offensive nowadays. ‍:rolleyes:

I'll "Baby, It's Cold Outside" the crap them! :p

Mben

Staff member
❤️❤️❤️

I need to make a new video that has my newest baby elf-ette in it, but this is still my favorite Christmas video ever!

PSP

Still one of my favorite Xmas songs! - and I lean toward the Donny "rock and roll" mode, but this one is excellent!

PSP

I apologize for missing Pearl Harbor Day with this early classic from Bing Crosby - just watch out for Zeros!

Mben

Staff member
You can start at the 2:00 mark and avoid the Bob Hope banter...
That's who I thought, but when I googled Donny Osmand Run Run rudolf, nothing came up.

So is there a video where he is singing 'Run Run Rudolf', and not 'A Little Bit country'?

PSP

OK, I understand that my references are a little obtuse, but here goes...

Luke Bryan (a country artist) did a quasi-country version of Run Run Rudolph. I normally lean toward rock and roll music, but I find Luke Bryan's version of this song very appealing. Donny and Marie had a hit song for them quite a few years back where she declared that she was "a little bit country" and Donny pronounced that he "was a little bit rock and roll". My interest in music is clearly more toward the rock and roll genre than country, therefore I posted that I lean more towards the Donny philosophy than Marie's country background.

If you need more clarification of my position after reading this, please feel free to refer to my Manifesto - it isn't available anywhere, but I keep it under my tin foil hat....

:laughhard::woohoo::surprise:

Mben

Staff member
OK, I understand that my references are a little obtuse, but here goes...

Luke Bryan (a country artist) did a quasi-country version of Run Run Rudolph. I normally lean toward rock and roll music, but I find Luke Bryan's version of this song very appealing. Donny and Marie had a hit song for them quite a few years back where she declared that she was "a little bit country" and Donny pronounced that he "was a little bit rock and roll". My interest in music is clearly more toward the rock and roll genre than country, therefore I posted that I lean more towards the Donny philosophy than Marie's country background.

If you need more clarification of my position after reading this, please feel free to refer to my Manifesto - it isn't available anywhere, but I keep it under my tin foil hat....

:laughhard::woohoo::surprise:
Got it! You're a lot a bit 'rock~n~roll', but like some country.

I am a rock~n~roller forever, but did go through a 'country' phase when I was married. I was married to a cowboy, so go figure. lol

With that, here's a hard rock Christmas jam. :heart:

• Haha
Reactions: dji420 and PSP