• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CLEOS VIP ROOM $100 NO DEPOSIT BONUS FOR FIRST TIME DEPOSITORS

omeg

CLEOS VIP ROOM.Code is CUPID$100 NO DEPOSIT BONUSThis No Deposit Bonus is for players that have NEVER made a deposit before.Failure to request your bonus before commencement of play will result in a players bonus being null and void.Your bonus account must be on zero in order to partake in thispromotion. This promotion is valid once for a purchase of $20. Valid from the 13th to the 18th of February 2013.I spoke to live chat to verify these terms.-- Edited by PMM2008 on Wednesday 13th of February 2013 08:37:58 AM

tking1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think also there is a max cashout on this of $120, check to make sure. if its the same email i received it has the max cashout.Dear Timothy,Take advantage of Cleos amazing offer and make a purchase of $20 and receive a 500% bonus on your first purchase.How to you claim your Valentine`s Bonus: 1.Login to the Cleos VIP Room lobby and click on the CASHIER button. 2.Click the AMOUNT box and write the amount of 20. 3.Enter the exclusive promo code CUPID in the PROMO CODE box and click CONTINUE 4.Complete the purchaseYour balance will be instantly credited with your purchase plus 500% bonus, so you will have $120 to play with courtesy of Cleos.Please keep in mind that the maximum cash out for this promotion will be $120.This promotion is valid from the 13th to the 18th of February 2013If you have any queries , please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleosviproom.comBest of Luck,VIRTUAL SPREE MarketingFor U.S. customers only.Terms and Conditions: - Failure to request your bonus before commencement of play will result in a players bonus being null and void.- Your bonus account must be on zero in order to partake in this promotion.-This promotion is valid once for a purchase of $20 in Spree Credits. -It has to be the first purchase a player has made at Cleos VIP Room.-Each bonus has a play through requirement with a minimum of 30 times the combined total of the bonus plus purchase before any prize may be claimed. -This promotion is valid from the 13th to the 18th of February 2013.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnomes