• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Disappointing GO Group support team

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
skfalqt314 wrote: Hey everyone! Thank you SO much for sharing your own stories with us. It wouldn't be fair if I didn't say that I have already noticed a difference in the support wait times. I have been getting through to them MUCH more quickly, both on the phone and in live chat. I would like to thank NDF and their solid reputation, because I think it is the forum and it's respectable members that made a difference to the GO group. Thank you guys and I hope everyone has an AWESOME holiday!! :)
skf, I sent the link to this thread and quoted you in an email to the rep. He was quite happy to hear the good news.  But then again, he probably knew some changes were happening because if the changes came about because of this thread, he's the one who passed it on to people who could look at the problems with their support and fix them. Thank you for bringing this to the GO group's attention. 
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator: