• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Does anyone play at 123 bingo, and cashed out?

PMM

Hi Gadget:

Let me give you a few details about 123 Bingo and you can make a more educated decision if you would like to play there or not.

There are 8 impressive bingo rooms to choose from to play 90 ball or 75 ball bingo. The Purple Room is free bingo where players can win real cash prizes. Also there is the Million Dollar Bingo room where every game is a chance to win one million dollars.

123 Bingo online is one of the most popular Bingo sites to play at. It really is a household name.

After reading reviews for this post, I do see that it is hard to understand the terms and conditions at this site. We all know it is so important to know what the terms and conditions are.

Customer service seems to be liked very much. I read that they are helpful, and friendly.

As far as people cashing out, there seems to be no problems to read about. Just players complaining they couldn't win. lol We all feel like that.

Looks like it is a pretty good place to play, and they have amazing welcome bonuses. Go take a look.

Also, just do some review reading online, you can make your own decision if this is a place you want to play.

One thing, plenty of people saying this site is incredibly fun.

Let us know if you decide to play there.

Reactions: Mben

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Had nothing but problems with trying to withdraw from them, one excuse after another. After I withdrew, I could not get into the site for a month or so. After I finally got in, my withdrawal was null and void......I posted on here about it, but it's been so long ago and can't find it! There are many other bingo sites much better:)

Reactions: PMM and Mben

PMM

Thanks for the info KK. That's good to know. You did say it was years ago? Hopefully things have changed.

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Had nothing but problems with trying to withdraw from them, one excuse after another. After I withdrew, I could not get into the site for a month or so. After I finally got in, my withdrawal was null and void......I posted on here about it, but it's been so long ago and can't find it! There are many other bingo sites much better:)
I did a search for 123 Bingo threads/posts from you kk, and this is what I got. Nothing about 123 Bingo specifically except for that last link to a very old archived thread.

https://www.nodepositforum.com/threads/bingomania-beware.58813047/
https://www.nodepositforum.com/thre...lined-settled-belgamo.37523059/#post-37588833
https://www.nodepositforum.com/thre...ith-withdrawals.58813098/page-2#post-58832693
https://www.nodepositforum.com/threads/31-free-123-bingo-online.24214563/#post-24214563

Maybe between Bingo Hall and Bingomania, you got mixed up? I don't know ... I was just trying to help you look for your threads/posts. :)

Reactions: PMM

AudraLamb

I Actually absolutely love 123 bingo online. I've actually won quite a bit on there. The best part is the bonus on top of my bonus PRC "PLAYERS REWARDS CARD"
.YEAH I ACTUALLY GOT A DEPOSIT BONUS USING MY PRC CARD. AND I WAS ABLE TO USE THAT AS CASH, NOT BONUS TO SIGN UP FOR BINGO TOURNAMENTS "TEAM TOURNEY" which is so so cool. I just joined the team that has been winning the most. No brainer and we won like $200 each. And it was totally cashable!. Unfortunately my boyfriend got on my account and played the slots and lost it all. I had like $600 on there. I think the best part for me is that you don't have to physically, I think i mean virtually , be there to play. You can pre-buy your bingo cards and they are actually played for you. Pretty cool. So like every time I log in the money balance just kept increasing. It was so exciting until the Bf did that to me. I was so mad when I saw a big 0 ZERO! SO I CAN'T ACTUALLY SAY IF CASHING OUT IS HASSLE FREE OR NOT. BUT I'M GUESSING NOT. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWESOME. I DO KNOW THAT. I THINK WE MAY HAVE EVEN BEEN FLIRTING. OH MY I GUESS IF THE BF READ THE LIVE CHAT LOG, THAT WOULD EXPLAIN HIM KISSING ALL MY LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaes14