• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Draft Day 2021

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Here's the date and time we will be holding our live draft.

ndf ff draft 2021.jpg

Reactions: dji420

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
We have less than a week before the NDF FF draft - anyone else want to play? LAST CHANCE!!!!

(even though it isn't really last chance, but the urgency might help!)

PSP

Have you sent out invites yet?
That would require effort :thumb:

My plan was to send them out over the weekend. I have been a little distracted by wifey being in the hospital for the last month. The hospitals around here don't allow visitors with COVID stuff going on - vaccinated or not, so we have been communicating via Facetime. Not ideal, but better than nothing. She was on the ventilator for a majority of the time, but she is weaning off of it now. The trach should come out in the next week or so...

TMI, I know - sorry!

Reactions: Mben

PSP

I thought we would wait until the last minute to see if any of these nice people want to step up! :thumb:

... and by "nice people", I mean unappreciative dweebs! :oops:

Just kidding - People, please step up! It's actually fun!

PSP

It's almost 4PM PDT - no one has stepped up so far.

You have less than 2 hours to come to the party - PLEASE! We need 3 or 4 people to join or we won't be able to play FF among the NDF elite!

PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THIS!!!!
It is free - and needs / deserves your attention!

PSP

Unless there is a sudden surge of team managers contacting me before 5PM PDT, NDF Fantasy Football will be TOAST!

• Sad

Mben

Staff member
Unless there is a sudden surge of team managers contacting me before 5PM PDT, NDF Fantasy Football will be TOAST!
I just gave it one last social media push. And extended the invite to my personal FB friends. Fingers crossed!

Mben

Staff member
The draft has been postponed for an hour. Getting the last two stragglers to sign up.

So much fun chasing around team owners all day. Not! Lol

Mben

Staff member
The last two are in. We are drafting in 28 mins. Good luck in the draft, everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch