• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Drake & Drew...My Nephews

omeg

Hi Gang:Just received some new pics of the Boys and just had to post them here.      Thanks so much for letting me share.                                                                  Pam     
download.spark
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Pam, the boys are so  beautiful.  You must love and enjoy them so much. They look so much alike.  Have fun with them, they grow up so fast.

omeg

nikkidog wrote: Pam, the boys are so  beautiful.  You must love and enjoy them so much. They look so much alike.  Have fun with them, they grow up so fast.
 Thanks so much nikkidog, I do enjoy them with all my heart. They both look like my Brother, as the Daddy gene is very strong in their family. heheWhen I saw the pics, I couldnt believe how they change so fast. Drake looks like he ought to be heading off to school, and he is only three. Drew is growing like a weed, and I need to get back down there to see them boys again so they dont grow any more before I do. hahaEvery time I leave them, in between my tears I always ask them to promise not to grow any more before I get back.  Drake giggles at me, and says I can't stop Aunt P. :roll:I simply adore them.                                                                    Pam