• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Early Thanks Giving Dinner at my house

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yesterday was my daughter Amy's birthday, so we  had an early Thanks Giving dinner and birthday  party  at my house today, being that my husband and I will be going to Maryland to spend Thanks Giving with my daughter Colleen and her family ( weather permitting ). No turkey, roast beef, mashed mashed potatos and gravy , scalloped corn, pasta , salad and chocolate cake with cream cheese  and strawberry filling, and cream cheese frosting. 

omeg

nikkidog, your menu made my mouth water. heheI always enjoy pics of your family time.What a wonderful pic of all of them in the center.Thanks for sharing. :roll:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'm with, Pam. Your daughter's birthday dinner and and birthday cake sound (and look) incredibly yummy, nikki! "
Isn't it great that this time of year there is so much eating going on? lol Not great for the waistline but great to enjoy different kinds of food and company. "
My daughter has 3 Thanksgiving dinners to go to. She went to one last Sunday already.