• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Excellent Condition XBOX SYS/Over 25 Games/4 Controllers/Dance Revolution MAT

mom47

Unfortunately for me I've been layed off from my job and this year has beene xtremely hard for me. I'm going to start selling lots of stuff I own to hopefully make a little money by Christmas, until I find myself a better job. I'm paypal verified by the way and EXTREMELY trusting. As of now I am currently selling a Xbox Console System which is in excellent condition and still looks brand new (comes in retail box). This is the black xbox (XBOX 1) which was released before the XBOX 360. I have over 25 best seller games which are all in mint condition(some new condition) and contains original boxes/manuals. Included, you get 4 xbox controllers as well as the dvd playback kit, XBOXLIVE accessories, and a DANCE DANCE revolution dance mat for dance dance revolution games.The price  I'm selling for is $300 along with free shipping.  If you would like it for a lower price, you can definitely get it much lower. Anything can be of help for me. I can accept payments through paypal.- mom47

Last edited by a moderator: