• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2012 REGISTRATION

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
You may have gotten one from the 20 teamer from last year also ignore that one as it will not be active.this year we will only allow 12 teams so you need PM me your email addys so i can send invite we are half full already.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
If you received two invites to the No Deposit Forum league, make sure you register under the 1016814 league and not the old league from last year 520606.

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for the invite Bel and GL this season everyone :)P.S. Im gonna be whippin asses and taken names all season long dog!!!! ROFLMAO

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sent my PM with email, hope I am not too late. Thought when I got my first invite I was in. GRRR! I don't want to miss this year.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I am really confused now, the league i am in shows 20 teams and says our draft is Aug 29, what is going on ????please help

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I hear ya Petey...apparently that is the league from last year. We need to send Belgamo a PM with our email and hope for an invite for the new league? The new league # is 1016814 NOT last years of 520606.If I am wrong I hope MBEN and or Belgamo can plz help. Either way I want in. LOL

Mben

Staff member
We are now full and ready to play! Don't forget that our live draft is a week from tomorrow ...... Draft will be August 29th 9:30 PM EST!:goodluck: to everyone this year!

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for your interest in joining us on the field, gueyyya, but all spots have been taken.

Mben

Staff member
LIVE DRAFT REMINDER!Draft is tomorrow Wednesday August 29th at 9:30 PM EST.Be there or end up with a sucky team! Remember, the more team owners who are there to choose their players, the faster it will go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linanna