• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

For those of you who like to post neat little lists in the contest threads (and the cashback threads

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Because of some minor glitches the forum is experiencing at the moment, I have found that when posting using the quick reply at the bottom of the threads, it will make your post become one long run on sentence. If you choose to post from within the advance editor, then it is nicely laid out, just like you typed it. You can use the quick reply but then should click the advance editor button and then from within there, click submit. It has been reported and will hopefully be fixed soon. Thanks for your patience while the gremlins are being worked on. 
biggrin.gif
-- Edited by Mben on Thursday 17th of February 2011 08:27:23 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
But                                                                    What happen ed                                          to the                                            new             web page :?:                                                When will                                                                       it                                             come online?Dang maybe advance editor broke too

Mben

Staff member
That was funny, spade! 

Mben

Staff member
The funny part is the fact that it took me till this morning to actually decipher what you wrote and it is actually a real question! And the answer is .... I don't know when it will go online. Yes, maybe the advance editor (Belgamo) is broken too. JK Not  broken, just very, very buzy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
walzzuu