• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

goblins treasure

crazysider69

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
off the free 50$ made the playthrough but when i did they took out 700$ had fun though i can see why they are in the pit

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Very nice hit!The reason they took out $700 was because there is a max cashout of a $100 and as soon as you hit the playthrough your balance drops to the max payout.Good Luck on your payout.It might be a while but as long as you followed the T/C you shoulc get paid.Tony

omeg

I love the new game, and nice hit indeed.  WTG!!!I havent been able to do much on it, but you know I will keep trying. Thanks for the screen shot.  Always enjoy them.                                                                              Pam

nonna

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
wow i couldn't hit anything on that game nice win congrats

MM6488

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking about what those mushrooms look like? LOL         

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh my, the mushrooms!"
"
Boy oh boy, do others think they look like what you are thinking they look like MM. "
"
PSP even made an avatar with them because they were carrying on in chat about them. lol

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
Oh we are all well aware of what they look like!"
"
HAHA!"
"
Gotta love it, and it looks like one happy mushroom at that

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You ladies have a dirty mind.I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!