• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired GOSSIP SLOTS & DRAKE - $10,000 'BLUE BEARD'S GOLD' WEEKLY TOURNAMENT - $5 NDB ENTRY

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Blue-Beard's-Gold-576x87px-GS.gif

Drake and Gossip Slots' $10,000 Guaranteed Weekly Tournament for the first week of August is 'Blue Beard’s Gold'!

Their Weekly $10,000 Guaranteed Slot Tournament (August 1st to August 7th) is a part of the '$150K Summer Slots Series'.

Tournament details and free $5 tournament entry code below.

No Deposit Bonus Code: FREEBLUE

Tournament details:

• Featured game: Blue Beard’s Gold

• 1st place: $3,000 cash, 2nd place: $1,500 cash, 3rd place: $750

• August 1st to August 7th

• Code can be used for both Drake and Gossip but players can only register in the tournament once.

• For new and existing customers

Be sure to read all terms and conditions when entering freerolls regarding max cashout rules.

Blue-Beard's-Gold-576x87px-DC.gif

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Having an issue with both sites not allowing me to enlarge the windows to enable me to play the game. Anyone else having this problem?
I have entered a tournament at Drake and Gossip exactly once, same thing happened to me and I never did figure out how to fix it. I think you are the first member other than me to ever mention it. Have you tried contacting support and asking them how to resolve it? Sorry I don't have an answer for you.

Has anyone else encountered what Rudy is describing? Anyone now how to fix it?

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Has anyone else encountered what Rudy is describing? Anyone now how to fix it?
I have ran into the same issue lately. The game loads, but the spin button (and other options) is nowhere to be found because I can't enlarge the game. I haven't found a fix and just blew the tournament off.

I'll check into this with the rep.

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Having an issue with both sites not allowing me to enlarge the windows to enable me to play the game. Anyone else having this problem?
After bringing this to the rep's attention, here's what she had to say ...

She saw the same issue and has reported it to her developers so hopefully they can fix this soon. Furthermore, what the players can do is to maximize their window first before they launch the game, then it should be ok.

I let her know my browser windows are always maximized so that wouldn't be a fix for me. I've asked that she let me know once t has been corrected on their end.

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Cool I'm glad she was actually able to see it herself, that's always helpful in getting results. I first noticed it last June but it seemed like it was only me so I shrugged it off.

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bossybia87