• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Gossip Slots

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Take the money and run!

I only remember hearing one member talk about their cashout and I don't remember if was Gossip Slots or Drake (not very helpful I know but I will look for the post) BUT I do remember being shocked at how fast they got their money.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I actually think I found the thread I was looking for, problem is the title is there but the post seems to be missing. Based on the title though it WAS Gossip Slots.

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Dear Daniela,

Thank you for contacting Gossipslots.

We have received the documents in good order. The payment will be reviewed on Monday.

THE WHOLE WEEKEND! Don't they know I'm weak? :biglol:

Reactions: Mben and slotgal47

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I checked yesterday and my withdrawal wasn't showing so I emailed them for an update. They said it had been processed and it could take up to 12 days for the bank wire.

I had withdrawn $400 and they charged $60 for bank wire. Left me $40 that I played for most of the day.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I checked yesterday and my withdrawal wasn't showing so I emailed them for an update. They said it had been processed and it could take up to 12 days for the bank wire.

I had withdrawn $400 and they charged $60 for bank wire. Left me $40 that I played for most of the day.
Well, the processing seems quick enough so far doesn't it? And there was a weekend right after you requested it, looking good so far! Keep us posted ;)