• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

GRANDE VEGAS NO DEPOSIT BONUS - 50 FREE SPINS ON 'SNOWMANIA' FOR RECENT DEPOSITORS

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

Grande Vegas is giving recent depositors 50 free spins for the new video slot Snowmania!

Go to the cashier's 'Redeem Coupon' section and enter the coupon code SNOW-FREE and enjoy 50 free spins!

No Deposit Bonus n code: SNOW-FREE

Valid until November 30th

General Terms & Conditions apply.
This bonus is only valid for customers with a valid deposit within the last 30 days. If you have not made a deposit the last 30 days, just make a deposit now and your coupon code gets active.

Reactions: Sookie and queenmap

Mben

Staff member
Coupon Code:SNOW-FREE

Coupon SNOW-FREE was redeemed. Congratulations!

50 Free spins valid for:Snowmania (20 lines at 0.01)

Playthrough details
  • Played:$ 0.00
  • Needed:$0.00+60.00X Free Spin Winnings
  • Maximum Withdrawable Amount:$180.00

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Also, enjoy "Snowmania" with 25% up to $100 + 50 free spins on top and 50 free spins extra for all our recent depositing customers!

Bonus 25% up to $100 + 50 free spins on top for Snowmania

Deposit Bonus Code: SNOW-25

Valid until November 30th

Go to the cashier's 'Redeem Coupon' section and enter the coupon code SNOW-25 before you make a deposit!
General Terms & Conditions apply.

Mben

Staff member
I made $11+. I did hit the bonus round, but didn't get the 15 times during the free spins. the highest I got was 6 times.

In my opinion, the game is boring. I don't like cascading reel games to begin with. With the release of 'Witch's Brew', I thought RTG would stay on track, but they veered. lol

Mben

Staff member
Also, the snowman is kind of cute when he moonwalks across the reels after a "big" hit, but when he's standing on the side of the reels, I keep wanting to tell him to get his tongue back in his mouth and shut it. bahahahaha! :tongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariecrystal1895