• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Happy Birthday Mariyah - She Turned One!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My youngest granddaughter, Mariyah, turned one year old on 8-23-14.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

download.spark

download.spark

(sorry it's grainy)

Last edited:

PMM

What a adorable little girl Mben.You know? When I was growing up, I had a Grandmother that was simply amazing. She made every day special. Besides being an amazing cook, baker, seamstress (she made us Barbie clothes) confidant, and friend, she always made Birthdays and Holidays completely magical. She never missed a school play or band performance either. I like to think of her as the way a Grandmother ought to be.  Now days, many Grandmothers are to busy for their Grandkids. They are out living their retirement, and traveling abroad. They just don't spend time with their Grandkids, like Grandparents used to. Anyways, my point, and I do have one, is that you Mben, remind me of how my Grandmother used to be. Making time for your Grandkids. Making their Birthdays and Holidays extra special...Magical. The memories I hold closest, are of those special times with my Grandma. You too are making those types of memories for your Grandkids. They too will be able to look back and smile at the joy the memories will bring them. You rock Nana. :thumb:

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
She is just a sweet doll baby Mben. And PMM i agree, Mben makes days special for her grandchildren.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone ... from me and Mariyah!
hSE7K7U.gif

Last edited by a moderator: