• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Happy Birthday Sophia!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
(I got busy last night and forgot to post this after getting it all set up)Happy 1st Birthday Sophia! 

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Awwwww....She is adorable.  What a beautiful smile.Tell us more.Thanks for sharing PSP.                                                                                           Pam 

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
1st grandchild - 1st birthday (her birthday was yesterday - party tomorrow). Sophia is my older daughter's first. Kristin and her husband Tony live about 2 blocks from us, so we end up seeing her all the time.Petting zoo party - complete with pony rides The red hair was a big surprise. My mother had red hair, but no one since her.(... and we found out just last week that there is another bun in the oven . He/she/it is due December 23)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!
images
    What a doll, PSP! 

omeg

Well again, She is adorable. Your family seems wonderful PSP. You must be so proud of all your children, and now your first Grand Child.  To have them so close to be able to share in their life almost each day is so wonderful.  I know I live not as close to my famiy, and will soon be moving far away, and that part breaks my heart.Did you say another baby is on the way? Well CONGRATULATIONS to you Grandpa. Family is truely what it is all about.  Again, thanks for sharing your family with us.                                                                                                    PamHAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA.............