• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Having a small surgury and would appreciate your good thoughts.

omeg

Hi gang:Just asking everyone keep good thoughts for me tomorrow. I am having a small surgury on my foot, and although it is fairly simple, I hate being put under so your good thoughts will really help me along.Ill only be gone tomorrow, and will likely be back by Saturday.Other than that, have a great weekend. :roll:Thanks in advance.                                                                          Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Sending you my good wishes, Pam. All will be fine. :roll:

omeg

Thanks KK and Mben..........I dooooo appreciate it so much. :yourock:                                                                         Pam

tmr315

Best of luck..I know how you feel. Even though I just had minor surgery on my elbow a couple weeks ago I was pretty nervous the few days leading up to it. You'll be fine and we'll all pray

omeg

tmr315 wrote: Best of luck..I know how you feel. Even though I just had minor surgery on my elbow a couple weeks ago I was pretty nervous the few days leading up to it. You'll be fine and we'll all pray
 Thanks so much.........:roll::roll:Ill keep everyone up to date.....                                             Pam

smosey

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Your surgery will go well I know it. Its nerve racking when you have to be put under I hate it as well. But it is true the recovery is worse then the surgery.My thoughts and prayers are with you.Smosey:roll:

omeg

Hi gang: I'm back home, resting well, and very little pain. The surgury went off without a hitch, and I came thru it with flying colors. A quick funny story.......As they wheeled me back into my room I woke up just like a light coming on.  The nurse offered me a soda, and I eagerly said yes to it is what I am told.She retruns back with the soda in less than 30 seconds, and I looked at her and looked around and then said..... I didnt order any soda.   :lol: Yes, I was still a little loopy. Anyways.......Things will be much better for me being able to walk without pain.Thanks for all the well wishes gang.......                                                                         Pam