• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Heres a couple older screenshots I hit last year at Riverbelle and Villento...

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Did you cashout those out? I can't imagine playing $20K back in!

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Nope... :( I won 35k last year at villento and ended up putting it all back youd be amazed how fast it goes betting 1000 a spin sometimes ooops"

Mben

Staff member
OUCH!!!! That must have hurt as bad as wiping your butt with this!

Last edited by a moderator:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Ya know, I probably cashed out around 5G this year, but probably put that back!!! It's just a great feeling being able to actually cashout!! We can't all be like Lucky Bel....LOL

Mben

Staff member
Yes, Belgamo is lucky when it comes to high payouts but he has the will power to actually cashout and keep the money in the bank. "
"
I have had the chance to cashout at least $3000 in the last few months but couldn't seem to do it. "
"
And really, what's the point in playing? To make some money. Well, for some people it is just the thrill of playing. "
"
I am going to make that a goal of mine. I am going to bring all my money home from now on!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
GL to you Mben.....I gamble for fun and it's my entertainment (albeit an expensive one), but when I can cashout, it does actually go to something....bought a new oven with my last check.....So, my gambling $$$ comes out of my fun money and the checks into savings for stuff!!

virgie

NDF FRIEND
those are the best screen shot i have seen in a long time. wrote alot but did not come thru. so this time just short.keep it up  and congrats . keep posting them as i hope one day i can get something like that too