• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

He's taking after his mama!!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Well Charlie is feeling right at home now. He's has been out and about in my apartment since about the 4th day I brought him home. My daughter helped me corner him in my room. That was hilarious! We were laughing so hard after I came out from under my desk with my hair all in my face. But I caught that sucker! lol

NOW LOOK AT HIM! HAHAHA He's not scared one bit! He keeps looking up at me as I am typing this out as to say "Hello Mben! You are making too much noise on that keyboard!"

He's soooo comfortable and is learning the tricks of my trade at the same time! lol

download.spark

download.spark

download.spark

download.spark

download.spark

download.spark

Last edited:

omeg

What a doll he is:I just knew he would come around, and be a great buddy to you.Wait till he gets to be about 10 lbs and still wants to lay up there like that. :lol:My cats do it all the time, and it is a difficult situation. They knock all my stuff over, and lay across the keyboard. :lol:Have fun with Charlie, he is adorable.                                                                          Pam

jackjac144

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sooooooooooo Cute!!! Mine like to lay across my laptop, ofcourse i hate to move them so i try to type around....HEHEHE lolHes adorable mben!! enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14porter