• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

house of bingo

I_am_Loni

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
try it in caps, that's how it is in the email I got, and, as a last resort (cuz these are really cool sites) contact live chat or support; see if there's an issue with your account, like maybe it's a duplicate and you don't know it. That would be the only reason, because I never have any problems redeeming their coupons and I live in Nevada, the land of You're not allowed to play online , except for at these VERY few places )

I_am_Loni

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I_am_Loni wrote: try it in caps, HOB7FEB10 that's how it is in the email I got, and, as a last resort (cuz these are really cool sites) contact live chat or support; see if there's an issue with your account, like maybe it's a duplicate and you don't know it. That would be the only reason, because I never have any problems redeeming their coupons and I live in Nevada, the land of You're not allowed to play online , except for at these VERY few places )
  OR maybe it's expired?  email says, Coupon valid till 7th February

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024tarass