• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hummingbirds

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My hummingbirds, in my home. We have with my wife near 40, all are free we only give some extra food.Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mben

joesm1th

this is very very cool.  may i ask how you came by them?  :)  is this like a butterfly thing where you build a butterfly-friendly garden environment by putting in a lot of the plants that they favor?  thanks! -joe

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
kewl video Martin hummingbirds are so kewl. i have several feeders but i decided not to hang them because i was told that if i started feeding them and then one day took the feeders down that the hummingbirds would die because they have become dependant on me feeding them. so i researched it and apparantly this is true. hummingbirds only go to one place to eat and when the food is plenty they stay at that one spot and if the food is taken away they don't know where else to go to get food and so they die of starvation. i didn't want that guilt on my head as my husband is a contractor and we tend to move often so i put my feeders in storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699