• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I AM A GRANDMA!!!

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My daughter called me today to let me know that I am a grandma! Nora was born on 8/10/2010 at 8:30pm. She is 20 1/2 inches long and weighed 7lbs. 12oz.!!!!! I am so excited!!! Just had to tell someone!

Last edited by a moderator:

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks everyone! I will post pics as soon as she sends them to me! I can't wait to see her, I have butterflies!

crazyashell

CRAZY ROLLER
Congrats trishobryan there is nothing like being a grandma i have a granddaughter that lives with me and i do have to say it is the best she is now almost 21mo her name is malina she is GREAT and her grandfather would be lost if my daughter and malina moved out "
have alot of fun with that new grandbaby of yours

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congratulation Granny, here we have our first baby Aron he was born on june 16, and if you wan she could be her boyfriend "
"
VERY VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!"
"
"
And CONGRATULATION AGAIN GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
13mar13 wrote: if you wan she could be her boyfriend
That made me laugh Martin. Funny!!  

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
he cut his first tooth today and was so tired he fell asleep while waiting for Mom to feed him

MM6488

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Awww, she's cute as a button!                           

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you everybody! I'm not sure bout the boyfriend thing, but if she's like her mom hold a spot opened for her!!! lmao "
I know bad Grandma!"
Grandma, heheheh!!!