• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I cant figure out how to save a screen shot !!

smosey

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have to post here because even after reading the saving a screen shot directions I cant figure it out but I had to share. I won 1,100 off of mystic dragon at Cherry Red!! I had all dragons in the 2nd and 3rd reels and one dragon at the very botton on the 4th reel. It is the most I have ever won!! I had to share with someone so its you! Thanks for listening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congrats smosey! I wish we could see the screenshot! Do you have it saved on your PC still? If so, I'm sure we can help you get it posted.

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
smosey, this should help.  its a screencapture program that i use daily. i absolutely love it!http://www.easy-capture.com/and its FREE! -- Edited by ohbhave on Monday 20th of July 2009 02:12:04 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

chas24

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'll give it a shot:"
"
To capture the shot, start by pressing CTRL, then Print Scr/Sys Rq (just after F12 key). Nothing will pop-up or any thing, so then go open Windws Paint."
"
Once it opens, click on blank area once, then by selecting Paste command from File/Edit drop-down menu. Finish by executing Save As command to name your sweet shots!!!!"
"
Hope that helped.