• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I have a birthday and a re-birthday - can I have half birthday?

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Being the nerd that I am, I was playing with the functions available in Microsoft Excel. An interesting one gives you the Julian date for any day. By taking my birthdate (December 1, 1951) and the date of the plane crash (May 26, 1985), I was able to calculate how many days old I was on that day. By doubling that difference and adding it to my birthdate, I was able to calculate that as of November 18, 2018 I had spent exactly half of my life (so far anyway) as a gimp...

So, Happy Half Birthday to me! :thumb:

(see, I warned you that it was nerdy...)

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

Only you PSP, only you would "play" with Excel. lol

Sure, I'll bite. Happy Half Birthday to you!

So glad you are with us.

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Ok, now I think you're thinking up ways to eat bday cake two, wait ... THREE times a year. bahahahaha!!

Reactions: PMM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Ok, now I think you're thinking up ways to eat bday cake two, wait ... THREE times a year. bahahahaha!!

This was a once in a lifetime date - unless I last to a 2/3 birthday, but I'll be 99ish, so don't hold your breath! :surprise:

(and NDF still exists! :thumb:)

Reactions: PMM and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This was a once in a lifetime date - unless I last to a 2/3 birthday, but I'll be 99ish, so don't hold your breath! :surprise:

(and NDF still exists! :thumb:)
Duh, Michele! :bonk:

I scare myself sometimes. :lol:

Reactions: PMM