• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I love this

ctf1969

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
No, It's not a lot of money, but it is only a .20 cent bet.  Always seems like a bigger win when betting small and trying to stretch your pennies.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Great screenshot ctf. I haven't seen that one before! "
"
I totally understand what you are talking about when it comes to those 3 reel classics. They really help you to slowly work your balance up."
"
Nice hit!

ishin

Banned
Mben wrote: Great screenshot ctf. I haven't seen that one before! I totally understand what you are talking about when it comes to those 3 reel classics. They really help you to slowly work your balance up.Nice hit!
I totally don't understand what youre talkin bout when it comes to those 3 reel classics...They really help me to quickly work my balance down!I suck big time with 3 reel slots!   Congrats ctf !  I wish I could find great deals like yours at flea markets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Ha Ha Ha ishin!"
"
Well, I guess I am just a 3 reel slot kind of girl! Because I feel the same way about the video slots. They suck me dry! "
"
And it looks like ctf just might becoming over from the dark side !! LOL

ctf1969

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wait, is that right? maybe this is the light side. Did I mention I'm mentally challenged? lol

Mben

Staff member
ctf1969 wrote: Wait, is that right? maybe this is the light side. Did I mention I'm mentally challenged? lol
ctf.......I didn't mean to challenge you, mentally! Not that you may not have been playing the 3 reels all along, but I was telling ishin that the video slots suck me dry as the 3 reel slots do him. And told him that you may have seen the light (3 reels) and came over from the dark side (the video slots). I am tired of playing the video slots and never getting the free spins or bonus rounds. And when you do get the free spins eventually, you win ........umm.............NOTHING!! Or how about on a .20 wager, 40 free spins and win $1.68! Yeah, free spins re-triggered while in the free spins. Ha! Oh Lord, I may be the one mentally challenged because it's 3 in the morning and I felt the need to explain all that when all that really matters is that you had a sweet little hit there at Bust a Vault! WTG!!

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
WTG on your hits ctf.... I am so addicted the the 3 reel slots that is for sure. I like the flea market game never hit anything good tho. Keep it up you are hot hot hot lol.

Mistye81

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Great hits, I have been playing a little of the 3 reel slots lately, my money usually last a bit longer, but they just aren't as exciting to me as the video slots.