• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I Need Your Votes Please :)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I entered another selfie contest on Cleo's facebook page and would like to ask for your "likes" to help me win the top chip.

Go here and click "like". https://www.facebook.com/CleosVipRo...0566370692332/760566060692363/?type=1&theater

Thanks in advance.

vote.jpg

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Thanks slotgal. :)

It has been a while since I've entered any of their contests so I thought "what the heck" and entered this one.

Mben

Staff member
Well, they just posted the winners.

Looks like they took the total number of likes through today and not the 29th or the 30th otherwise I should have won the $200 chip and not the $100.

Oh well, I'm not gonna whine about it.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, they just posted the winners.

Looks like they took the total number of likes through today and not the 29th or the 30th otherwise I should have won the $200 chip and not the $100.

Oh well, I'm not gonna whine about it.

That is exactly what happened to me in the last selfie contest, I was suppose to win 1st place also but they counted like a day before or something like that, remember?

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for your vote anyway, jumboscampi! :)

And now that you mention it, slotgal, I do remember that happening to you too. :(