• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

I placed in the Rushmore weekend freeroll!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I placed 20th in the weekend freeroll at Rushmore and won $45. YAY! :clap: This is my biggest tourney win so far. lolAlso, a BIG congrats to our member nikkidog for winning 3rd for a prize of $1000! :clap: :clap: :clap:And I saw a lot of other members from the forum win prizes also. Congrats to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
You are on one lucky streak, nikki! I'm very happy for you.Now, I have to go turn my $45 into $4500! lol

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I know it has been one good week.  My husband says he is so proud of me, lol. He is being nice because he wants me to buy him  some kind of a machine tool. I guess I can do that. He is good to me. That can be my anniversay present to him.

omeg

PSP wrote: I came in a close 70th, good for $25! :thumb:
 Yeaaaa, you won something PSP.  Im so happy for you.Turn it into a small fortune.                                                                         Pam-- Edited by PMM2008 on Monday 13th of June 2011 10:33:00 AM

Mben

Staff member
congratulations0an8.jpg
  A big congrats to PSP and an even BIGGER CONGRATS to crazysider!!!  

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I'm too lazy to look - any idea if the tournament winnings have a playthrough, and if so, how much?My vast fortune there is growing by leaps and bounds - my $25 is now approaching $38! :thumb:(and a half step away from being gonzo)

Mben

Staff member
i thought it was all yours to play or cashout with no restrictions. Yoo Hoo ... Pam, crazysider?!?! (Pam had that $1500 tourney win there and I'm sure crazysider has asked support about his $600.)

Mben

Staff member
Ooooops ..... I did it again! (<------ sung to the tune of that Britney girl) :clap:

omeg

YEA.......Way to go Mben.......Hope you can turn that $40 into much much more.                                                                                              Pam

omeg

Hi Gnag:Just a reminder Rushmore is now registering for the $10,000 freeroll for the weekend.  You must be a depositing player in order to register.Only 302 registered so far, and the tourney starts tonight. :roll:Good Luck to all that enter this great freeroll.                                                                                             Pam

Mben

Staff member
Don't forget to register for the weekend freeroll ............ all you depositors! :goodluck:There are only 349 players signed up right now and the tourney starts in 7 hours.

Mben

Staff member
Register for the weekend freeroll everyone! The tournament starts in 9 hours. Good luck!