Due to an unforeseen issue, I might need to extend this contest for a week. I'm asking for potential participants to post their entries ASAP, so I can make the right decision. (I've learned throughout the years holding these contests, that a lot of members like to post their entries on the last couple of days in any given contest.)
After I look at the participation on Monday, Oct 12th, I'll make my decision then whether we will close it on the 13th or whether it will be extended.
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I must extend the closing date to 10/20/20. Hopefully we get more participation between now and then as well. (I'd have closed it with three participants, but the more participation, the better. )