• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

It took exactly two weeks to get my Virtual Spree order

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So I redeemed my Virtual Spree points from Cleo's VIP Room on June 6th an received my order on June 20th which is exactly two weeks later.Not bad. Now if only they had sent what I actually ordered 
hmm.gif
I ordered a key ring and a leather passport holder - I received a key ring and some sort of cosmetics bag 
disbelief.gif
Talked to support and they said I will receive an email soon. Not sure what the email is going to tell me but I'll let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laupat

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well Sookie...I got my vitual spree order in about 6 weeks after they requested I use my vs points.  I got my cashout in about 4 weeks then it took an additional two more weeks for my order to come.  It's strange how Cleos operates.  However I am glad to hear they may have decided to speed things up???:roll:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I still haven't received an order from May 20th! I did email them on Jun 10th and they stated delays at the warehouse! Still have got my order...guess will have to email them again to see what's up!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, guess maybe they are doing better time wise. But if my order is anything to go by it might at the cost of accuracy. I mean I really don't need a cosmetics bag, for the most part I don't wear makeup and I certainly don't wear it enough to need anything to carry t around in.Now on the other hand I did just get my very first passport so it would have been nice if the black leather passport holder I ordered had come. I still haven't gotten the email they said to watch for when I contacted support about this.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well I finally got the email from them, it read as follows:This email is to inform you that we have received your complaint and we apologize for this issue. We have been informed that there has been a problem with your order  # XXXX : you received a COSMETIC BAG instead of KARPASSI LADIES LEATHER PASSPORT HOLDER.  We want to know the color of the product you received and if it is possible to take a photo and send it to us to know the exact details of the product. We kindly ask for your patience on this matter, rest assure we are working hard in order to improve our service. We will look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a nice day. Kind regards, I guess they want a picture to prove I received the wrong item?? Anyway I will do as they ask sometime today and let you know if they fix it for me.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
So glad you bumped your thread because it made me look at the status of my order that I placed on 6/18. Come to find out it was cancelled yesterday with NO email notice form Cleos. I had an order I placed on 5/10 that was cancelled also but I did receive a notice about that. Live chat just told me it was out of stock as was the item I ordered on 5/10. What is frustrating now is that I have had 2 orders that have been cancelled because of lack of product. Now I have to go looking for something else and lately, their selection of purses has been so limited. As soon as I receive my next/last order after using ALL of my spree credits, Cleos will be uninstalled. I am finally done with them.                                                    This sucks. :below:9579     06/18/2014     $0.00     Free order     Canceled     -     Details9061     05/10/2014     $0.00     Free order     Canceled     -     Details5528     10/7/2013       $0.00     Free order     Canceled     -     Details5334     09/27/2013     $0.00     Free order     Shipped     Invoice PDF     Details3674     07/11/2013     $0.00     Free order     Shipped     Invoice PDF     Details3667     07/11/2013     $0.00     Free order     Shipped     Invoice PDF     Details1717     03/26/2013     $0.00     Free order     Canceled     -     Details-- Edited by Mben on Wednesday 2nd of July 2014 10:54:22 AM

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yeah well I don't think I'm quite done with Cleo's yet. But I am pretty disappointed they couldn't get my simple little order right. I mean it kinda sucks the cool right out of the fact that they managed to get it to me in two weeks.

Mben

Staff member
My new order was ordered on 7/2 and today has been shipped .... 07/7/2014 18:56:49 Shipped  I'm glad to see that they had this one in stock and that it only took 5 days to ship.Now the shipping wait. It should be here quick though. :clap:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Sent them an email for an update on mine...will let ya know what they say! GL Mben getting your stuff! There certainly isn't a lot to choose from, that is for sure!

Mben

Staff member
krystalkitty wrote: Sent them an email for an update on mine...will let ya know what they say! GL Mben getting your stuff! There certainly isn't a lot to choose from, that is for sure!
You got that right! Their selection sucks anymore. :thumbsdown:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Dear Katherine,"
Thank you for your email, I can now give you the following information."
The tracking number is as follows xxxxxxxxxxx"
Your items are now shipped and currently in transit. We apologize about the long delay"
Have a great day."
Virtual Spree Support Team

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I ordered Alpaca blankets and some coasters! Will let ya know if I am happy with them. I have been pleasantly surprised by what I have ordered in the past! Now if I could just win something at Cleo's <sigh> Been a long drought:(

Mben

Staff member
Well hell ... now I want an email with the tracking #. I never got one and am only going by what it says in my Spree history. "
But I am happy that you got total confirmation your goodies are on their way, kk!

Laupat

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:surprise:Hey guys I did order the bathrobe, towel set and I did get it in two weeks. Boy was I surprised! However I've quit gambling there because either my pc has changed or their software is different. Those dependable slots I have always played seems to have dried up. Whenever I play the scatter hardly ever shows up...and I windup losing my chips in a matter of minutes. Very strange to me when I was used to playing awhile without constantly having to return to the cashier....:angry:it's aggravating never to win anything.??? Anyone else having this problem?

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I play Spot and it always shows me some love same with Running Wild , had a little luck on the new game Barbarian Riches as well.I believe Mben swears by 101 Lions

Laupat

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yeah...101 Lions was a real winner for me one time...it really gave me a jump start on my last withdrawal! But none of them seem to work lately???

Mben

Staff member
101 Lions WAS my game but lately, I can't hit the free spins bonus round for nothing on that game. "
I haven't deposited there in a while and the free $5 chips they gave out a couple of weeks ago did nothing for me. I am not depositing anymore there. I am seriously done with them.

Mben

Staff member
My faith may be restored as far as the Virtual Spree products are concerned. It took exactly one week to receive my beautiful Italian leather purse I ordered ... it just arrived! :clap: And after seeing this one, I am almost glad my last two orders were canceled because this purse is just FABULOUS! I love it!It came in that black cloth bag too. That's a nice bag for say dirty clothes when I am traveling or whatever. -- Edited by Mben on Wednesday 9th of July 2014 03:09:22 PM

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow you got yours a week sooner than me and received what you actually ordered. super cool! I guess I'll get around to sending the pic of my incorrect item they asked for sometime to day and see if I can get what I asked for.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I hadn't gotten around to sending them the pics of the wrong item I received as they requested and yesterday they sent the same email requesting them again.I was pleased they were still inquiring even though I hadn't answered them, first of all... I needed the reminder, and second of all...they didn't have too. The ball had been left in my court and I dropped it.So I took the pics they wanted and sent them. Let's see if they fix it for me.:crossed:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So the day after I sent what they asked for I get this:Regarding your Virtual Spree order you can find a bonus on your account to play for real, please take it as an apology for all the inconveniences this might caused you. We are working to solve this issue so you can receive the item you ordered, please wait for an email once we have an update on this case.   Feel free to contact us again if you have any other query, we are always glad to assist you. Kind regards, Karem  |  Customer Service Rep So that's awesome. Thanks Cleo's :shwing:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
krystalkitty wrote: Ordered some items on July 10th....It came today! Amazing:)
 You got them in a week?  That's :awesome;I wasn't expecting a chip so that was cool. I logged in to claim today's free chip and there was $20 in my account. I had to go find the email to find out what it was from, at first I thought maybe I had finally won a daily raffle again.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well the last time I heard from Cleo's regarding fixing my Virtual Spree order was July 17th when they emailed me that I had a free chip in my account as an apology for all the inconveniences , which don't get me wrong - that was cool.So yesterday I sent an email asking if there was any progress on their end resolving it. (because I'm thinking ... how hard is it to just send the correct item after I sent pictures proving to them what I got wasn't what I asked for right? )Well I'll say this for them, I have gotten an answer to every email I've sent them within 24hrs. and this is the answer I found this morning: Dear Nichole,   We would like to again apologize for all the confusion with your order; we would like to tell you that your virtual spree points have all been returned to your account.   Also for the inconvenience we have agreed to let you keep the item that was not ordered by you.  (This part kinda made me laugh, what else could they do? Ask me to pay the cost and trouble of sending it back even though now I was getting nothing?)   Also we are continuing to improve our service as we are getting new supplier so this means better service and better quality of product. Kind Regards, Jane  | Customer Service Rep | 
  +1 (302) 351 - 4983 |   So that's that I guess. I suppose it's fair enough. I'm a little disappointing that I didn't get what I ordered, but hey - I got a free make up bag and a free chip out of it plus the points back for the item I never got. I guess I'll go look at what they have and maybe try again.All in all I'm ok with the way it ended.