• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Jesters Win - $50 Free - New Site Like Cleos VIP Room

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Money is in Upay...We have a joint bank account. But because it has my legal name on the statement, they might accept it. My utility bill states Kathy, not Katherine. Anyway, will see what my bank will sent me out a statement. Hopefully, then that will work.
Let us know. If they won't, we'll keep racking our brains!

Reactions: dji420 and PMM

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Didn't work. But Upay did accept the money from Jesterswin. Still no clue as to what to send. Has to be something within 90 days. Bank statements are online. Still thinking before I move!

I used my online bank statement to get qualified for wallets and things. I think I even applied for UPAY, I think, not sure. But my bank statement has the address on the top online. I print it out and scan it and send via email to whomever and it works. It has my address on it so it works fine.

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I used my online bank statement to get qualified for wallets and things. I think I even applied for UPAY, I think, not sure. But my bank statement has the address on the top online. I print it out and scan it and send via email to whomever and it works. It has my address on it so it works fine.
Thanks! It dawned on me yesterday to do that; so I did. Now awaiting confirmation:)

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
OMG...who has a Upay account???? They did not accept it! I will make you a great deal:)
Submitted document is not accepted as proof of address. Please provide a full copy of a 90 days recent proof of address (utility bill- electricity bill, phone bill, internet bill, etc.), confirming your name and address from your profile, with all details and corners of document clearly visible.

Mben

Staff member
OMG...who has a Upay account???? They did not accept it! I will make you a great deal:)
Submitted document is not accepted as proof of address. Please provide a full copy of a 90 days recent proof of address (utility bill- electricity bill, phone bill, internet bill, etc.), confirming your name and address from your profile, with all details and corners of document clearly visible.
Are they not helping you with this? Meaning are you in contact with them or just sending docs to them per their replies to your uploaded docs.

Per their FAQ's ...

Please email us at support@upaycard.com and inform us of your situation and let us know what documents you have which we might be able to use to identify where you live. This documentation is accepted on a case-by-case basis and may not be acceptable.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
They approved my other docs...Don't have a utility bill in my name nor do I have a electric bill in my name. They would not accept my bank statement. They did not say why. I have a phone bill in my name, will see how I can get the info they want. It does not appear on my bill. And besides that, to get the money to my bank, it's via wire and it won't work. Nightmare!

Mben

Staff member
They approved my other docs...Don't have a utility bill in my name nor do I have a electric bill in my name. They would not accept my bank statement. They did not say why. I have a phone bill in my name, will see how I can get the info they want. It does not appear on my bill. And besides that, to get the money to my bank, it's via wire and it won't work. Nightmare!
You don't have a physical Upay card. Can you request one so you won't have to worry about the only option being a wire to your bank?

I would write that support address, inform them of your situation and ask them to give you examples of documents they have accepted for people who do not have utility bills in their names.

Mben

Staff member
Will have to I guess. Gonna try the phone bill. That is one they stated. Can't get a physical one right now. My docs have to be approved first.
Ok. Get this done. Get your money! Don't make me wish I never told you could cash out your winnings! :laughhard: (I know you're trying as hard as you can. ;) )

Gracie

I also checked this site but don't know why most people suggesting it. Me also searched a lot. If anybody have the knowledge about this oddsseeker dot com/ tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sexproblemsolution