• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

King of CHA CHING(swing) Classy coin

ctf1969

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
answered my own question:CASH BACK TERMS & CONDITIONS·To qualify for a cash back bonus, a player must be carrying a balance below $2.·Players are not permitted to have pending withdrawals in order to qualify for the 30% Cash Back bonus.·The cash back bonus must be wagered 40 times the bonus amount before making any cash-outs. Only bets placed on slots, keno and scratch cards will count towards the wagering requirements of the bonus.· The cash back bonus will have a maximum cash out of 5x the bonus given e.g. $50 given; max cash out = $250 (Random Jackpots are also included). ·The bonus credits are for wagering purpose only, and only winnings from the bonus (and not the bonus itself) may be cashed out. At the time of the cash out, the amount of the bonus will be deducted from the balance.·Players must comply with all terms of this promotion as well as the Classy Coin Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions and General Terms & Conditions. considering I only recieved $23 in cash backI can only cash out $115, soOooguess i need to get some comp points. Oh well

ctf1969

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok, this isn't working so well, I'm trying to get some comp points and run my balance down. I've hit the feature 4 times out of about 20 spins.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I really feel for ya!!! Those shots are like once in a lifetime!! If it makes ya feel any better,that has happened to me many time!!! Now, don't ya just feel better :lol: I know ya don't! Now ya just gotta think about all those comps you will get and then you will HIT something....

omeg

Oh my.......This is such a sad situation. That balance is amazing.The term Max Cash Out is not our friend.Like kitty said, all you can do is play for comps, and try to get the balance down eventually.I truely feel for you, I really do.
cry.gif
                                                   Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

ctf1969

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, got my balance down to zero finally. Had comps of $79, Cashed them in and all went normally after. nothing

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
ctf1969 wrote: Well, got my balance down to zero finally. Had comps of $79, Cashed them in and all went normally after. nothing
Beautiful screenshots, ctf, and heartbreaking at the same time. It's almost the Murphy's Law of online gambling. If you have a max cashout term, then you will always hit big! :lol: (Ok, so maybe not always big but when we do hit big, doesn't it seem we are playing on a bonus with a max cashout condition? Nice comps you made. Which brings me to my next Murphy's Law. When playing with your own money with no max cashout term, you will never hit big! :lol:So, did you cash out the max allowed from your cash back at least? 5 times whatever you got back. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
And I do not mean anything by the :lol:'s. Not making light of the situation at all. I would be sick to my stomach as you probably still are.

ctf1969

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben, no, I didn't cash out anything, would of only been $115, and after the way things were going, I may have been just a bit frustrated and not really giving a #%&*#@##%$$@!$%^$ LOLOn the bright side(if there is one) I really only lost out on $1000. I it had been real money, I would of cashed after the first screen shot and would of never had the other big hits. at least that is what i'm telling myself!1 LOL

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
ctf1969 wrote: I would of cashed after the first screen shot and would of never had the other big hits. at least that is what i'm telling myself!1 LOL
 ROFLMAO!  The times i have told that to myself, i think everyones been there.