• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Meet Lilly

Wauspaus

9487.jpg
This little rascal is Lilly. A little Shiba Inu now 5 years old and having the time of her life here :). Me and my girlfriend decided to get a dog after sometime so I wouldn't feel lonely at home. When we saw Lilly we just fell in love with her cute little face and energy. She might look cute and cuddly, don't be decieved though. She got a nasty set of fangs which she isn't afraid to use if someone pisses her off (incase the Shiba screams don't scare you off already). Definatly atm she is the second love of my life :)

Wauspaus

IMG-20160112-WA0002.jpg

So the story behind this picture. I was trying to clean up the house a little bit, however Lilly kidnapped the blankets and wasn't willing to give em up. Which meant she gave me the demon eyes :D Hence the picture (and no, its not photoshopped)

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

MartinJack

Oh, it's so pretty)) My first dog Sheila was the same breed as yours. From experience I know, that Shiba Inu is very active and it's impossible to calm these pretty dogs down. Pattience to you:goodluck2:

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katieb95