• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NDF Fantasy Football 2019 - Week 15 Semi-finals (Playoffs) Matchups and Finals

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Week 15 Matchups - Semi-finals

Week 15 matchups - playoffs.png

Week 15 matchups - playoffs 2.png

Mben

Staff member
Oh, lookie there ... I made the playoffs! Ended up #2 in the regular season's standing as well! :cheer:

To the 6 die hard FF GUYS under me ... Sorry, NOT sorry!! :p

It's not the first time I make it this far, but this next game has always been the one when I get my ass handed to me. o_O

Good luck to me! :goodluck:

keep up.jpg

• Love
Reactions: dji420

dji420

Well Known Member
Update regarding "TIE BREAKER"

profile_mask2.png

NFL Digital Care <support@nfldigitalcare.zendesk.com>
10:38 AM (3 hours ago)
to me

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
NFL Digital Care

Your request (1089573) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
George (NFL Digital Care) Dec 10, 10:38 AM PST Thank you for contacting NFL Digital Care regarding Fantasy standings. When multiple teams have the same record, they are ranked in order of win-loss-tie percentage in all match-ups played against the other tied teams. Individual match-ups are irrelevant. If teams A, B, C, and D are 3-1, and if A beat B and C, B beat C, and D didn't play anyone in the group, then:
  • A is 2-0 in the tied group.
  • B is 1-1 in the tied group.
  • C is 0-2 in the tied group.
  • D is 0-0 in the tied group.
So A is first, B is second, and C and D are tied. In leagues with divisions, the second tie-breaker is Divisional Winning Percentage, followed by Points For. In leagues without divisions, the second tie-breaker would be Points For. Best of luck this season! Let us know if you have any other questions, and be sure to check out our FAQ for information regarding league rankings and standings. George NFL Digital Care

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
"The "head to head" tie breaker is not just who beat whom in the league; it is actually the H2H record within the group of teams with tied records.

Basically, if there are multiple teams with the same record they are grouped together and the team with better head to head record within the tied group would get the higher ranking.

So if 3 teams are 7-5, you must review each game in Game Center where a 7-5 team plays another 7-5 team and count their Win/Loss record against ONLY 7-5 teams.

If multiple teams have the same H2H record within this tied group only then will "points for" be the final tie breaker."

Our issue word for word almost found here ...

https:// www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/14sptq/nflcom_custom_league_tie_breaker_question/

Last edited:
Reactions: dji420

dji420

Well Known Member
Oh, lookie there ... I made the playoffs! Ended up #2 in the regular season's standing as well! :cheer:

To the 6 die hard FF GUYS under me ... Sorry, NOT sorry!! :p

It's not the first time I make it this far, but this next game has always been the one when I get my ass handed to me. o_O

Good luck to me! :goodluck:

View attachment 19641
:goodluck2::run:

• Love
Reactions: Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Wait a second! You forgot the Loser Bracket - aka Consolation Bracket. The winner gets to proclaim....

We're #5!

• Haha
Reactions: Mben and dji420

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katieb95