• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM 2017 CHRISTMAS CONTEST - FREE TO ENTER!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What happened to NDF 12 days of Christmas? Was just curious...
Running a contest like that takes a lot of time. Time I don't have this season. I have been putting in all my time (off the forum) into a new website we are building for No Deposit Forum. Not a new forum, but a new site. We've been working on it for months now and and hopefully will be launching it soon. There will be a contest at launch. A contest that will have a pretty hefty prize.

With that said, I'm glad to know that you were interested in the 12 Days of Christmas here on the forum, but am sorry that we didn't run it this year.

PMM

Hey gang...we have just 8 days left of this contest.

This is a fun opportunity to possibly win $50 cash paid by PayPal.

I know we have some active members that have not entered yet.

What are you waiting for....enter today.

Reactions: Mben

hi jacked

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Running a contest like that takes a lot of time. Time I don't have this season. I have been putting in all my time (off the forum) into a new website we are building for No Deposit Forum. Not a new forum, but a new site. We've been working on it for months now and and hopefully will be launching it soon. There will be a contest at launch. A contest that will have a pretty hefty prize.

With that said, I'm glad to know that you were interested in the 12 Days of Christmas here on the forum, but am sorry that we didn't run it this year.
It's all good...and looking forward to the forum!!

Reactions: Mben and PMM

grrr1980

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I don`t know if this is the worst but it was my most disappointing....Last year my boyfriend of 5 yrs started talking the "M" word, back in the summer with subtle hints through the fall and such. Even had me go shopping with my girlfriend who insisted I try on rings so we could "compare" sizes. Christmas Day he hands me this small tiny box and holding my breath, I opened it to see a keychain engraved with my initials and my birthstone. Talk about an Oscar performance of hiding the big let down. But we are still together and that`s all that really matters :) my number is 0713

Reactions: PMM and Mben

LuckeeB

My Granddaughter bought me a pair of socks ( the kind that has a place for each toe to go in ) well, sadly to say my toes would not fit.. my granddaughter said "NaNa, why are your toes so big.. I told her NaNa's dont wear those kinds of socks because its to hard for me to get each toe in those itty bitty slots... she said no I think your toes are just to big NaNa... lol... it wasnt the worst gift, but it was quite embarrassing that my toes didnt fit. lol..
Pick - 3788
:thankyou:

Reactions: PMM and Mben

PMM

Great entries! grrr1980 & LuckeeB, you are both in the contest. Funny stories indeed.

Thank you for your entries, and best of luck to you.

Happy Holidays to you both.

dershekee

[QUOTE="Mben, HELLO THIS IS SHERRIE THE WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT I RECEIVED WAS ONE OF THOSE MAKE YOUR OWN POPSICLES WITH THE FOUR SLOTS AND THE FOUR COLORED TOPS WERE MISSING.
MY FOUR DIGIT CODE WAS 2973 THANKS

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

Hey gang...The contest will close as stated in the beginning post. December 28th, 2017. However due to scheduling conflicts we will not be announcing the winner till the morning of the December 29th.

More precise...around 10AM EST give or take a few minutes. lol

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The contest thread is now closed.

We will use the numbers drawn in tonight's FL State PICK 4 lottery drawing, but will announce the winner tomorrow morning.

Good luck to all who entered! Your entries are great!

Reactions: cat034

PMM

winner 2.gif

CONGRATULATIONS TO dershekee !

:bigclap: WAY TO GO! :bigclap:
FL State PICK 4 Evening Lotto #'s
2-8-0-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson