• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM $50 SPIN-O-RAMA FREE TO ENTER CONTEST - CLOSES 2-26-15

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
REMINDER: Make sure you guys have 5 new posts on the forum before the contest ends guys ;)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
REMINDER: Make sure you guys have 5 new posts on the forum before the contest ends guys ;)
A new post would be: bonus codes, comments in general discussion, family pictures, etc. - pretty much any post that isn't just a "congratulations" or "thank you".

Please don't make them in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for entering, fireblu! :thankyou:

Please remember folks, posts being made to make your contest entry qualify must be done in other areas of the forum, not this thread. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sookie

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I spun 1794, in my head...
Then I opened my eyes and seen 7588 ???

Oh the dilemma I now have to face!

BUT, OK! ~ I WILL GO WITH WHAT WAS SEEN IN MY MINDS EYE... & DO WHAT THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE TELLING ME TO DO.... TO FOLLOW MBENS RULES AND USE MY HEAD!!!
BUT...
I'm going to choose to mix it up & use both sides of my brain today for the pick that will put me a head of the game!
SO...
MY CONTEST PICK IS ... # 1788 !

~ thanks for the contest & for the awesome opportunity to speak my mind! It's a head to head battle up there a lot lately! haha! ~ Now.. I'd better get at them 5 posts of quality stuff you are requiring from me! DANG MBEN,... does this post at least count for one of 'em?? lol! ~

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for entering, nicomeit and unsoughtpoet! :roll:

Hey poet, I've missed your wonderful, witty and funny posts. I can't wait to read your next 5! But you have to hurry because the contest closes tomorrow at 7 PM EST!

Any participant who does not have 5 QUALITY posts will not be put in the draw. So hurry, hurry! :sprint:

Mben

Staff member
glitter+congratulations.gif

:bigclap: CONGRATULATIONS TO JUMBOSCAMPI :bigclap:

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE SPIN-O-RAMA CONTEST!

:dollarsign: ENJOY YOUR $50 PRIZE! :dollarsign:

Thank you all for your participation! :thumb:

FL STATE PLAY 4 EVENING LOTTO #'S
1-5-6-4

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for entering, nicomeit and unsoughtpoet! :roll:

Hey poet, I've missed your wonderful, witty and funny posts. I can't wait to read your next 5! But you have to hurry because the contest closes tomorrow at 7 PM EST!

Any participant who does not have 5 QUALITY posts will not be put in the draw. So hurry, hurry! :sprint:
I REALLY MEANT TO GET THEM IN TOO... BUT MUSTA BEEN DISTRACTED AND THEN PLUM FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT! YUP,.. IT'S OFFICIAL, I AM GETTING OLD!! LOL! :)

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch