• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Online Bingo?

ovinovin7

Oh I'm fed up with having no money. I think I'm gonna take my chances on these...  <br style="font-family:verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:18px;background-color:#fcfcfc;" /><br style="font-family:verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:18px;background-color:#fcfcfc;" />Has anyone had any experiences on these online bingo websites?  <br style="font-family:verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:18px;background-color:#fcfcfc;" />Anybody won any money of a considerable sum? <br style="font-family:verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:18px;background-color:#fcfcfc;" />I keep hearing of people winning thousands with particular online bingo websites... I've always wondered if they could be fixed... they're not allowed to be are they?! <br style="font-family:verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:18px;background-color:#fcfcfc;" /><br style="font-family:verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:18px;background-color:#fcfcfc;" />Just wondered what kind of bingo websites there are.. <br style="font-family:verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:18px;background-color:#fcfcfc;" />I've heard of Foxxy Bingo, Virgin Bingo.. are these good/genuine?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I don't play at online bingo sites unless they offer a free chip for their mini slot games. We do have forum members who play bingo though. Maybe they can give you some insight.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well all the good ones were here when microgaming was here, I won like 3,000 at one a few years ago. But like I said the good ones are gone unless you are in the UK. Everyone is mostly playing at Cyberbingo because no wagering requirements. All the rest require wagering requirements. I think the next would be Amigo bingo and 123 bingo, then New Bingo Billy. I play at Cyber when I play, they have good slots too and arcade games, like I said now wagering either. But the thing is they have other bingo site connected to theirs so there is a lot of people playing. So you have to probably play a lot of card to win. But it is fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper