• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Our Chatbox Is Sooooo Cool!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I am so happy we have a chat box on our forum. It is such a cool way to talk to you all in real time! I love it!I don't think I have ever come across another forum that has this option! Well, not one where you have to access it on another page. Who agrees with me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

I am down with that Mben...... Our chatbox does make our forum very personal. Keeps members in touch with eachother in real time. :maddance::roll:  

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Am I supposed to care about the unwashed masses? I guess so..... :surprise: :roll:

Mben

Staff member
PSP wrote: Am I supposed to care about the unwashed masses?I guess so..... :surprise: :roll:
Oh, you love the chat box, PSP. I've seen you talk to yourself so many times there! :laughhard: 
talkingtoself.jpg

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
it is kewl. especially if you are a moderator and a member needs to ask a question or just say hi you can see it where ever you are on the forum. very kewl ndf

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Mben wrote:
PSP wrote: Am I supposed to care about the unwashed masses?I guess so..... :surprise: :roll:
Oh, you love the chat box, PSP. I've seen you talk to yourself so many times there! :laughhard: 
talkingtoself.jpg
 I resemble that remark!(except that I wouldn't misspell weird.... ) :thumb:

Mben

Staff member
PSP wrote:
Mben wrote:
talkingtoself.jpg
 I resemble that remark!(except that I wouldn't misspell weird.... ) :thumb:
Isn't that the funniest thing ever?!?!?!?!? :laughhard:I didn't even notice that and for me to use that particular picture in reply to you .... you, the spelling bee captain of the world! :tongue: