• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Pantasia///several big wins

virgie

NDF FRIEND
deposited 25.00 and doing great. got 100 spins on wild wilderness and scarey riches got a big hit in spins

K

krystalkitty

Congrats on your wins! Got the 100 spins on Wilderness and hit another 30...Got $187..Was hoping for more LOL....Hope your winning continues,

virgie

NDF FRIEND
i first got 10 free spins then got 20 free spins and on my last spin i won another 20 for a total of 50. was telling my daughter i never can get the 100 free spins anywhere, and as i was saying that the 100 spins came. i was very disappointed  that it was so low when i was betting 1.40.. never hit anything big and most spins nothing.I did finally get up to 900 dollars. i think it is horrbile that you can only cash out 500 at a time. so i am waiting until i can cash out the other 350.00...i want to continue to play but dont want to lose it all. so i will wait and get another bonus on my money.the funny thing is my playthrough was 126 x... i had a coupon for 320% on 25.00... so i never thought i was going to get out of that. but things played good for me last.