• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

PLANET 23

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I found a $10 freebie in my email! Hope you all get it, good luck!<a href="http://www.planet23.com/lp/ndf/" ></a> -- Edited by Cat Dancer on Thursday 8th of April 2010 06:05:52 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

xedor

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i found this on my account:)Get $1.00 FREE (no deposit necessary) Get $1.00 free. If you meet the playthrough and minimum cashout requirements, you may be required to make a small deposit in order to verify your account information. No additional wagering will apply. The small deposit does not apply to any minimum cashout requirements.Maximum 1 bonus per household/computer/person. Minimum deposit required to withdraw (for fraud prevention)1x bonus playthrough ($1)

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
xedor wrote: i found this on my account:)Get $1.00 FREE (no deposit necessary) Get $1.00 free. If you meet the playthrough and minimum cashout requirements, you may be required to make a small deposit in order to verify your account information. No additional wagering will apply. The small deposit does not apply to any minimum cashout requirements.Maximum 1 bonus per household/computer/person. Minimum deposit required to withdraw (for fraud prevention)1x bonus playthrough ($1)
lmaoooooooooooo 

xedor

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I played and I had 16$ but I lost because progressive playing on the roulette is blocked

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
thanks for the post now that im done laughing free is free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProveItQueenB