• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Please if you could say a special prayer today....

A lifelong friend of mine was diagnosed with Stage IV pancreatic cancer last March, but it seems that her doctors said that chemo/radiation cannot help her anymore.

She has had 15 surgeries since the diagnosis and her continued will to fight is awe-inspiring.

She is back in the hospital again now, as her family is hoping for a miracle and clinical trial is the only option left.

Her name is Jessica, she just got married last November 2015 and is 39 years old. She is one of the nicest, funniest, loyal people I have ever known so please if you have a moment today just say a prayer for Jess.

Thank you in advance so much!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I really appreciate it...she is the greatest person and her body has taken so much at this point.
I don't have anyone in my circle, past or present, who have been afflicted with cancer (thank God), but I can still say ..... cancer sucks!!!

I'm sorry that she is going through what she's going through. Life can be cruel and unfair.

Reactions: Sookie