• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Please send a prayer for my Aunt Mary and her family.

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Aunt Mary had a c-section today to deliver twin baby girls. She had during the pregnancy pre-eclampsia and was put on bed rest. Today she had complications due to all of this, and after having the healthy baby girls, she had a stroke and now is in a partial coma. Please send a prayer for her and her husband. Them babies need their mommy and they also have 2 other little girls at home.Thanks!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
OMG Pam! That is heartbreaking! "
"
I do pray that your aunt pulls through this. I can't imagine what your family will go through without her. "
"
Keep us updated please.

omeg

What a terrible thing to happen, ecspecially when it should be such a joyful time with the birth of beautiful twin girls. My prayers are already on their way to heaven for this situation, and I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers each day..Do let us know an update when you know something more.                                                                                                     Pam

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you all..last I heard they were cutting her skull open because one half of her brain wasn't working and she is paralyzed from the waist down. So, we haven't heard anything since, so this is just very difficult right now since I lost my uncle only 3 weeks ago. All from the same side of the family too.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hang in there queenmap. It looks like your family has been put the wringer lately but your aunt needs all the strong, positive vibes she can get.

pevangel

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
OMG, My thoughts and prayers are certainly with your entire family, May God Bless you all with miracles and blessings."
"
"
pevangel